- Do you have a list of services you provide?
Yes. A partial list follows:
- Market research and competitive analysis
- Marketing planning and strategies
- Marketing program management
- Media research, planning and execution
- Sales promotion program planning and execution
- Public relations program administration
- Print and broadcast advertising: creative, execution, and placement
- Direct response program development, creative and execution
- Telemarketing program development and administration
- Trade show planning and execution
- Print and electronic literature development, creative, and execution
- What do you offer that's different from anyone else?
Our specialty is efficiently marketing somewhat complex – often highly technical – product or service concepts in highly competitive environments to very intelligent people making rational business decisions.
Our entire business structure and business processes are predicated on that as the reason for our existence.
As such, our marketing and creative approaches are more driven by intense product/service and marketplace knowledge than intuition. We are more willing to learn – and comprehend – the details of our clients products and services, and the dynamics of the marketplaces in which they compete, than many others apparently are.
So what we offer that's different is true knowledge-based marketing that meets all the information and decision-making needs of our intelligent prospects creatively, rather than simply impressing our clients and their prospects with how "clever" we are.
Clever may get attention, but logic and knowledge actually sell through products and services.
- Where can I see samples of your work?
Go to our Work section to view various categories of work we've produced. For brief case studies of some things we've accomplished, go to our Clients section, and then click on Experience.
- What kind of agency are you?
We're a marketing agency that does advertising. Not an advertising agency that sometimes gets involved in marketing.
Everything we do is defined by marketing. Everything is planned out in advance. Every tactical element - every ad, direct mail or direct e-mail, printed or electronic brochure, presentation, Web site, microsite, or other piece we do - fulfills a part of our client's marketing strategy.
There are many fine advertising agencies out there. But as one of our clients once said to us, the difference between their regular advertising agency and us was that we "get it" when it comes to business and industrial markets; we know how to create work to sell through products and services to business decision makers. (Their other agency is excellent at doing more consumer-oriented work.)
- Do I have to become a "full-service" client to do work with you?
All of our clients work with us on a "project" basis. Even clients who've worked exclusively with us for many years, as well as clients who routinely work with multiple agencies.
Within those projects, we provide whatever our clients need. As much or as little as they need. So every client we have is a "full-service" client, project by project.
If you become a client, you'll automatically be a "full-service" client in our view. But if you're asking about whether you have to sign up for some kind of exclusivity to do business with us – where you can only deal with us for everything - the answer is no. And there are no monthly "retainer" fees, either.